£39k - 40k per year
020 3176 4790
7 months ago
Maintenance Manager - Client Direct - Central London - £40,000 + Package
I am currently recruiting of behalf of a large client who is currently seeking a Maintenance Manager based in Central London.
The role will be to maintain a large campus building where you will be responsible for a team of engineers and all critical PPM's and reactive tasks.
This position will report directly into the Head of Estates who manages a portfolio of sites across central London.
- Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all PPM's, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Manage and develop staff under your control and make sure sub contractors are compliant.
- Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
- City & Guilds Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds 17th/ 18th Edition
- City & Guilds 2391 Test and Inspection (Derirable)
- HV AP (Desirable)
- Mechanical qualifications (Desirable)
The salary and package are as follows:
- Salary up to £40,000
- 20% Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.