£40k - 48k per year + + bonus
7 months ago
Maintenance Manager – Hard FM
My client who’re a leading service provider within the Facilities Management and Building Services industry are looking for a solid Maintenance Manager for a large site in North West London. The Maintenance Manager will support the Contract Manager in managing, cost effectively, the directly employed and outsourced labour resources and assets required to deliver a compliant and high quality service covering all M&E and Building Fabric disciplines.
The Maintenance Manager, supported by the Contract Manager, shall be responsible for the maintenance team and shall plan, organise and coordinate the Un Programmed and Programmed Maintenance works and the on-call rota with the support of the supervisors. The Maintenance Manager will hold joint responsibility will extend to management and implementation of specialist service contracts together with the day-to-day performance of the service.
Main Duties & Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
- The Maintenance Manager will support the Contract Manager in ensuring FM Team compliance with all relevant Corporate and Board Policies & Procedures including supporting and practicing the Company's Quality Policy and Mission Statement.
- Demonstrate effective Relationship Management Skills, particularly in dealing with client representatives, staff and supply chain management and participate effectively in all prescribed client and partnership meetings including community engagement.
- Maintenance Manager will oversee FM Team compliance with Corporate Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management Systems and in ensuring that the contract has in place quality assurance systems that comply with the requirements of Quality ISO 9001 Environment: ISO 14001 and health and safety: BS OHSAS 18001; ISO 55001 and operates in accordance with the principles of Business Continuity BS ISO 22301.
- Participate in the development, maintenance and management of the Asset Management System including all related policies, procedures and processes as well as the Service Quality Plan, which sets out the management & quality assurance systems for the services.
- Data Management is a key function of the role for the Maintenance Manager. Shall be responsible for ensuring the continuing accuracy & relevancy of the Asset Register, The CAFM system and the BIM model as well as ensuring that the data collection matches the required outputs for management information
- The Role Holder will be responsible for all aspects of PPM Management, including preparation and validation of Job Plans, Scheduling Works, resource planning, managing access, optimising work. packages for efficiency and for incorporating statutory & legal compliance requirements.
- Maintenance Management is central to the role. Will be responsible for ensuring, by audit, the quality of the works and the accuracy and sufficiency of the asset performance / condition data reported by the technicians and for ensuring that all prescribed financial, performance and availability standards are met, including response times and rectification times for unplanned works so as to meet the Service Quality Standards.
- The Role Holder will be responsible for preparing quotes, carrying out any changes and specialised projects. Will also need to assess and categorise the work on site following inspection.
- Support the Contract Manager in all aspects of HR, Training & Recruitment including the induction and management of outsourced labour and the management of maintenance assistants and apprentices. He shall also be responsible for preparing & managing rosters to ensure continuity of service and permits to work will be issued.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.