£23k - 30k per year
0203 176 4790
5 months ago
Looking for a Maintenance & Facilities Helpdesk Co-Ordinator to work for a leading building maintenance company based in Slough
As the Maintenance Helpdesk Coordinator you're responsible for the planning and dispatching of Reactive Works, Raising Purchase Orders, Completing work orders and adding log notes
Duties for the Maintenance Helpdesk Coordinator may include;
- Professionally deal with inbound and outbound calls
- Being swift to deal with queries and complaints quickly and efficiently
- Working on CAFM system scheduling maintenance jobs
- Being responsible for dealing with Invoices/ Raising purchase orders
- Preparing and submitting quotations and distributing reports.
- Liaising with subcontractor and engineers
- Collate operations data as directed by managers.
- Chase quotes and input timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Compiling and sending out technician reports via email/PDA.
- Provide service to internal and external clients.
- Ensuring any relevant calls are transferred to the relevant department/team
- Logging jobs and allocating work to engineers
- Prioritising work as appropriate and efficiently
- Generic administration duties
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.