£34k - 37k per year + Package
3 months ago
Maintenance Engineer | Foot Mobile | City of London
Are you an experienced maintenance engineer? Do you have experience working within commercial premises?
Due to company expansion, we are currently recruiting for a commercial maintenance engineer, this engineer can be either electrically or mechanical biased as long as you have a strong knowledge of building services.
You will be working on a foot mobile basis, attending different sites around London, this could be for a week or up to a month per site while sites need extra cover.
This will be a permanent, full time position. Duties will include (dependant on trade): emergency lighting, electrical fault finding, wiring, control panel maintenance, transformers, lights, sockets, circuits, AHU's / FCU's (belt changes, filter changes, coil cleans), boiler resets, chiller checks, pumps, motors, water treatment, fire alarm tests, sprinkler tests
- £35,000 - £37,000 dependant on experience
- Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:00
- Overtime available across different contracts
- Working for a well established service provider.
- All commercial works - landlord and tenant contracts
- Company pension
- City and Guilds Level 3 or equivelant
- Experience within a commerciall maintenance position
- Electrical or mechanical qualifications
If this role could potentially be of interest then please submit a full CV.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.