£31.5k per year
020 3176 4793
3 days ago
I'm currently looking for a Maintenance Craftsperson for a permanent position based within a public sector site in Park Royal. Working for a leading service provider, the main purpose of the role will be to undertake the maintenance of the building as directed by the PPM schedule and management team. You will be expected to be able to work on install; worktops, base units, shelving and noticeboards, doors (including all ironmongery), Windows (including all ironmongery), design installs, fabricate and install.
Hours - 08.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. There is a requirement for flexibility with regards to working hours and carrying out evening and weekend work if required
- A trade apprenticeship and relevant current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ 2 or equivalent in a relevant discipline is essential
- Experience in building services is required
- Willingness to attain cross skilling and to undertake training
- General handyperson / building skills are highly desirable
- Good IT skills
- Flexibility, good customer service and communication skills are also vital
- ISOH or equivalent H&S training preferred
- It would be beneficial if you already had TRADA certification/training for Fire Doors and Fire Compartmentation but not essential.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.