£14 - 15 per hour
about 1 year ago
Our client is currently looking for a Maintenance Administrator in the Stains-Upon-Thames area
- Immediate start
- 35 hours per week - 0800-1600
- DBS is required for the role
To carry out the administrative duties in respect of M&E Contract Management and Compliancy responsibilities to include:
- Respond to all resident and internal department calls and/or requests for assistance and/or information.
- Raise all Works Orders as instructed.
- Receipt and process all invoices (including multi-line) for payment.
- Arrange access for Contractors, Consultants and Surveyors where necessary, in liaison with tenants and other Operations Directorate departments.
- Liaise and work with the Contractor(s), Consultants, and all other Operations Directorate departments to ensure all compliancy inspections and reports are completed and updated in accordance with current companies Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain and update the all compliancy documentation, preparing statistical information when requested.
- Maintain and update Consultancy and Contractor 'Framework Agreements' as requested.
- Provide general administrative support to the M&E Team.
- Previous administration experience
- Experience of process high volumes of invoices
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, Word) for tasks like reporting, diary management, mail merges, etc
- Be able to manage a range of task and priorities own workload
- Experience of organising meetings and taking minutes
- Able to work outside normal working hours on occasion
If you would like to know more information please contact Aaliyah at Build Recruitment 07487794027 firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.