£22k - 25k per year
020 3176 4790
about 1 year ago
Maintenance Administrator – Social Housing (Perm)
Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
I currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced maintenance / repairs administrator to join a leading housing maintenance contractor based in Wembley.
The position for the maintenance / repair’s administrator requires someone with good customer service skills and good organisational skills.
You will undertake the following duties daily:
- Formulate and send out with necessary enclosures the introduction, survey appointment and start date letters
- Schedule/arrange survey appointments to meet output/programme
- Collate pre-works survey information, scan into contract/project directories, forward to information to Commercial team for processing within agreed timescales
- Prepare and raise material orders / requisitions as required to meet the programme
- Assemble job packs with agreed timescales with all necessary information including forms, plans, survey worksheets, special requirements, asbestos survey information, risk assessments/safe systems of work etc
- Ensure all relevant files/documents/correspondences are filed correctly within specific contract/project directories
- Collate post-works completion pack information, scan into contract/project directory, forward information to Commercial team for processing within agreed timescales
- Chase Contract team for key information through the life of a contract/project where necessary to ensure completeness, timely delivery and accuracy of information and programming
- Prepare Post Construction H&S File information in contract/project directories, prepare for issuing to Clients
- Receive and respond to telephone and / or email queries from clients, residents and other colleagues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Experience within social housing
- Confident in Excel
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.