£45k - 60k per year
7 months ago
To lead projects, delivering project solutions to budget, time and quality requirements. To assume and assert commercial control over projects allocated to deliver margins identified. To work as part of a team to build on reputation, capability and delivering efficiently to ensure the projects team maintains a strong project pipeline and develop new leads and clients.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Take profit and loss responsibility for those projects allocated to you. To own each project and delivery with a high degree of attention to design, construction and financial detail.
- To be accountable for the service delivery in accordance with business systems, such as quality assurance, environmental management system, financial systems, administration and policies.
- Set and manage management and client expectations through clear communications centred around programme, budget (internal / external) and the quality of services delivered during live projects until completion and post completion assessment.
- To Manage the development of detailed Work Method Statements, Risk and COSHH and CDM assessments for all work activity undertaken by in-house and contracted staff ensuring complete compliance. Maintain high and statutory compliant health and safety standards on project sites at all times.
- In accordance with contract forms, manage projects within the specified terms. Ensure risk is appropriately considered for sub-contract transfer or reviewed in conjunction with procurement / legal departments to agree risk share.
- In conjunction with Purchasing Department colleagues prepare and issue documentation for schedules of rates, quotations, tenders and term contracts as appropriate. Carry out tender evaluations and check that returned documents conform to requirements.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.