020 3176 4793
11 months ago
My client, a leading FM service provider are currently looking for an Electrical Bias M&E Technician to join their team within a public sector site in Lewisham. This is a permanent opportunity working 42 hours per week on a shift basis which will be 4 on 4 off, 7am-7pm.
- To apply relevant trade skills to any allocated jobs as directed by the M&E Supervisor
- To work alone with minimum supervision or within a team to carry out maintenance/repair of electrical services plant and equipment.
- Responsible for the safe operation, planned and reactive maintenance of electrical systems.
- To follow the Departmental Safety Policy, particularly with regard to approved Codes of Practice Safe Systems of Work and Risk Assessments.
- To ensure that PPM and Reactive tasks are attended to in accordance with the contract timescales at all times.
- C&G Level 3 Electrical Installation
- 18th Edition
- Experience working in a Public Sector/ Commercial environment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.