£36k per year
020 3176 4793
21 days ago
My client, a leading FM contractor are looking to employ an M&E Technician from an electrical or mechanical bias for a position within a Public sector site in Oxford. This is a shift role working 4 on 4 off covering days and nights.
Reporting to the M&E Supervisor, you will be required to provide technical engineering support for the Hard FM Services department and carry out preventative maintenance to deadline plus maintain paperwork to support PPM activities. You will also be required to respond to reactive and emergency faults and conduct reactive maintenance work to ensure compliance with KPI's.
- A trade apprenticeship and relevant current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ 3 or equivalent in a relevant electrical or mechanical discipline
- Experience in building services and knowledge of air handling plant and water hygiene is required
- Experience in a Healthcare environment is advantageous with knowledge of medical gases
- IT Literate
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrate good planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Ability to show examples of using initiative and judgement to resolve problems
- ISOH or equivalent H&S training preferred
- Requirement to participate in the out of hours on call rota
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.