£40k - 42k per year + Pension, holiday, health etc
about 1 month ago
M&E Supervisor (Maintenance/ Building Services)
We are currently recruiting an M&E Supervisor to lead a team of Engineers for a public sector contract based in North London. The M&E Supervisor will have responsibility of the service delivery of the engineering contract alongside the Maintenance Manager, providing line management to a team of engineers whilst maintaining a proactive customer interface to ensure a high standard of both service delivery and customer care.
The successful M&E Supervisor could be someone with experience of supervising a team of engineers in a maintenance / building services environment or looking for that step up into a M&E Supervisors role but have a Mechanical or Electrical background themselves. The M&E Supervisor will be client facing, be competent at managing sub-contractors and generating operation reports.
Responsibilities for the M&E Supervisor:
- Lead the team in provision of excellent service delivery by monitoring service performance, taking corrective action when necessary and escalating as appropriate.
- Provide first line management and leadership to contract dedicated team, setting team objectives and individual performance management reviews
- Monitor completion of PPM and reactive work through concept, analysis of Work in Progress (WIP) reporting and liaison with the helpdesk.
- Ensure compliance with statutory controls across all technical areas of expertise
- Carry out tool box talks with Engineers in team as prescribed by the SHEQ department.
- Carry out sub contractor quotations and produce quotes for any small works required on site.
- Where required use extensive Technical Knowledge assisting Engineers on Fault Finding & Diagnostics.
- Completing all required documentation, job sheets and certificates.
- Assist in the production of monthly operations report
- Be on the tools when needed
Requirements for the M&E Supervisor:
- Experience working as an M&E supervisor, experienced in a commercial setting carrying out PPM’s
- Capable of supervising Reactive Repairs and Small Projects.
- Experienced in Statutory & Mandatory Compliance Maintenance Records / Certification and uploading onto Service Systems.
- NVQ Level 2-3 in Mechanical or Electrical (Mechanical Discipline e.g. Heating and Ventilating 6018) OR City and Guilds (Mechanical Discipline) OR Electrical equivalent
- Safe systems of Work Procedure - PTW, RAMS, etc.
- Client facing person
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.