£80k - 90k per year + Package
5 months ago
M&E Project Manager
£80k – £90k + Package
Our client, a tier-one property developer require an M&E Project Manager to manage large-scale M&E packages on one of their landmark sites. They offer unlimited scope for development, within a challenging environment that will give you a real sense of satisfaction from delivering some of London's most impressive developments. If you are looking for a new role, in which you can fully utilise your previously gained M&E Management skills, this could be the perfect opportunity.
As an M&E Project Manager for our client, you will be managing all aspects of the M&E installation across 300+ units. Some of your duties will include:
- Management of M&E install teams across 300+units
- Ensuring quality and compliance of all works on site
- Driving installations forward ensuring packages are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Electrical bias would be an advantage
- 5+ years experience managing large scale M&E package installs for tier-1 Main Contractors/Property Developers
- BSc in Building Services Engineering or vocation equivalent would be an advantage
- Member of CIBSE would be an advantage
If you are interested in the position mentioned above, or would like to register interest in future positions, please don’t hesitate to apply via the link or alternatively please feel free to call on 07496 601 999 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.