£180 - 240 per day
6 months ago
M&E Project Manager – Small Works
We are looking for an M&E Project Manager to assist the current Small Works/ Projects team in Central London. The M&E Project Manager will be able to work as part of the team but also work under their own initiative and be proactive. Based at a large hospital contract, the M&E Project Manager will take responsibility for the management of small works. This M&E Project Manager role requires a charismatic, experienced FM project manager with knowledge of M&E minor works projects, that's proactive, IT literate and able to produce project documentation on governance, risk and project progress.
Duties & Responsibilities for the M&E Project Manager:
• Ensure projects are delivered to high standards.
• Work with supply chain
• Ensure projects are on track to complete as programme
• Update Integral higher management and client with project progress and issues in a professional manner.
• Be able to manage time and workload
• Provide quotations or assist Estimating team as needed
• Reporting to client and stakeholders
• Oversee Electrical team
• Resolve project issues as they arise
• Build relationships with clients
• Ability to forward plan to deliver efficiencies
• Previous experience of delivering projects.
- A relevant mechanical or electrical qualification
• Computer literate with the use of Microsoft Office, Excel & Outlook
• To be able to acquire clearance with Disclosure Barring Service (DRB)
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.