£45,000 - 47,360 per year + Benefits & Excellent Pension
21 days ago
M&E Planned Preventative Maintenance Manager - Full Time/Permanent - London - Salary up to £47,360 + Excellent Pension
Build Recruitment are working in partnership with a London based Local Authority, seeking highly experienced candidates to ensure that the Council's Mechanical and Electrical Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and gas servicing schedules are delivered to the highest standards of quality and health and safety.. Manage relationship with overlapping PPM with Facilities Management (FM) requirements.
Example outcomes or objectives that this role will deliver:
- Ensure PPM and Gas Servicing programs are delivered within contractual guidelines, statutory requirements and they achieve targets set as part of the Council’s internal compliance regime.
- Record inspection and certification results on the computer system appropriately to monitor contractor performance, capture areas in need of improvement and reduce risks.
- Through independent inspections ensure that problems with service delivery and quality are identified and remedied.
- Deliver continuous improvement by recommendations and implementation through liaison with the delivery teams, contractors, and all relevant stakeholders.
- To identify trends and issues that need to be raised at contract performance meetings related to statutory compliance, cost, quality, and health and safety.
- Work constructively with partnering and measured term contractors and staff in the division to develop solutions where issues with M&E installations have been identified.
People Management Responsibilities:
No direct line management but responsible for consultants and sub-contractors engaged to carry out the works by the Council.
- Responsive M&E repairs is a high volume, fast moving environment and can involve high pressure on a regular basis. Flexibility, adaptability and the need to make decisions quickly is vital as priorities frequently change and information is updated in real time. You will be expected to visit properties on a frequent basis either pre, during or post completion.
Technical Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of being either a Gas / Electrical Supervisor / Quality Control Inspector.
- Experience of gas servicing statutory compliance and contracted programme delivery.
- Experience of delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Services repairs and/or PPM works on time to high quality standards within budget in a housing environment.
- Experience of liaison/management with residents, contractors and a range of stakeholders in relation to mechanical and electrical services within a construction environment.
- Experience of ensuring that Mechanical and Electrical Services in works are carried out in compliance with building regulations, health and safety, leasehold issues, party wall and landlords statutory obligations.
- Experience of specifying/identifying works, monitoring and checking works on completion.
- Experience of resolving disputes within a construction environment especially in relation to contractors and residents
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.