City of London
£39k - 41k per year
3 months ago
M&E Maintenance Engineer | City of London | £39K - £41K
Are you an experienced maintenance engineer? Do you have experience working on commercial properties?
We are currently recruiting for both Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Engineers to work on a nights only basis across a small portfolio of properties within the City of London and Kings Cross.
Main responsibilities will be out of hours maintenance of fan coil units; however you will work across a whole range of plant equipment, exact duties are dependant on electrical or mechanical bias ie: AHU's, boiler resets, chiller checks, pumps, general building maintenance, ie: emergency lighting, fault finding, plumbing / fabrics and etc.
- £39,000 - £41,000 Basic Salary
- Nights Only - Continental Shift Pattern (4 on, 6 off, 6 on, 4 off) 19:00 - 07:00
- Guarantee of 2 weekends off every month + average of only 14 working days per month
- Working across a range of high end properties
- Large privately-owned maintenance provider
- Overtime available
- Training, development and progression on offer
- Must hold City and Guilds Level 2 or equivalent
- Must have experience within commercial building services
- Must have experience within a client facing role
- Able to build rapport and a relationship with clients and a team
If this could potentially be of interest and you would like further details, then please submit a CV.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.