020 3176 4793
4 months ago
I'm currently looking for an M&E Engineer for an initial temporary role based in Banbury. This position has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate. Its covering two sites local to eachother - a van will be provided to a full UK drivers licence is a must.
Must be electrically qualified/ biased and able to carry out all aspects of building services maintenance.
Works will include:
- Completion of Electrical/ Mechanical PPM
- Attend to re-active site tasks to include electrical, mechanical and plumbing faults
- The installation of new electrical supplies when required
- Weekly testing of house fire alarm system
- Monthly "off-load" generator testing and assisting with programmed "on-load generator testing"
- Day to day monitoring of plant via the site BMS system
- Escorting sub-contractors on site including the issuing of permits and checking of RAMS etc
- To be available for "On-Call duties " required at the two sites
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.