£45k - 50k per year + Package
4 days ago
Logistics Site Manager - New Build (Residential) - Southwark - Up to £50k Basic Plus Package.
Currently seeking a Site Manager to join a large construction & maintenance contractor based in the Southwark area. The role will be to work on a various new build residential construction projects. As well as the traditional site manager duties the candidate will also be responsible for all logistics on site including delivery of materials, plant hire, scaffolding,
- Accountable for all daily operational activity and the management of operatives and sub-contractors ensuring adherence to all Company policies, procedures and practices.
- Manage activities on site, ensuring that the highest standards of Health and Safety are maintained at all times. Organising and co-ordinating site resources to optimise the effectiveness on site.
- Responsible for ensuring that the quality and programme standards are delivered (avoiding any defects later), undertaking regular reviews to monitor progress against programme addressing any shortcomings and issues as they arise.
- Work collaboratively with external and internal departments to ensure smooth running of the site and tasks are undertaken in line with the programme requirements taking appropriate action to address any issues or concerns in a timely manner.
- Ensure all operatives and sub-contractors are wearing appropriate PPE at all times during site activities.
- Managing the delivery the site services, which include, traffic and fire marshals, security management, access & delivery management, waste and welfare services, site labourers, gangers and hoist.
- Experience in delivering design & build projects within the residential sector e.g. social housing
- Appropriate CSCS card
- Valid driving licence
- SMSTS certificate
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.