8 months ago
We are looking for Porters to work full time 37.5 hours a week or part time 3 days a week with our client at a public sector site in North London.
- Experience of hospital portering / driving duties including lifting and carrying are essential.
- Applicants must be physically fit and able to work shifts.
- Good English comprehension (spoken and written) and basic literacy necessary.
- Training will be provided and a full clean driving licence is essential.
- Will be also required to assist the Housekeeping team. General enquiries
- To transport or assist patient or visitors by wheelchair on request as required.
- To assist in the transportation of patients to/from wards to other Trust locations.
- To be responsible for cleaning and maintaining all outdoor household waste paladins and the compactor yard on site, in a clean and tidy manner as instructed by the Head Porter. To empty and replace refuse liners in all outdoor waste containers daily.
- To sort and deliver incoming mail and frank outgoing mail as required in line with Post Room Protocols. To keep the Post Room (Restricted area) clean and tidy at all times.
- Site-wide deliveries
- General assisting and tasks such as organising set up rooms/areas
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.