£48k - 55k per year + car allowance, benefits, excellent pension
8 days ago
Build Recruitment are exclusively partnered with a leading provider of social housing in London who are currently looking to expand their Legal Disrepair team with the addition of two Legal Disrepair Surveyors on full time fixed term contracts for 12 months.
- Provide a specialist professional repair and maintenance service utilising your qualified Surveying skills, minimising liability to housing legal disrepair claims.
- Lead on the provision of specialist advice on the selection, appointment and retention of specialist contractors (i.e. damp, structural etc.)
- Deliver professional surveys; prepare schedules and tender reports, providing recommendations on contract specifications
- To represent in court as required including giving evidence, assisting with case settlement and financial settlements
- Due to the nature of this role you must be minimum BSc qualified in Surveying or similar discipline
- Strong knowledge of contracts management in a maintenance environment
- Experienced in managing & monitoring budgets
- Association with a recognised professional body is highly desired (MCIOB/MRICS)
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Kieran from Build Recruitment on 07487847467 or send your CV to Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.