£25 - 26 per hour
1 day ago
Build Recruitment are exclusively partnered with a leading provider of social housing in North London who are currently looking to expand their Legal Disrepair team with the addition of a Legal Disrepair Surveyor on full time fixed term contracts for 12 months.
- Provide a specialist professional repair and maintenance service utilising your qualified Surveying skills, minimising liability to housing legal disrepair claims.
- Lead on the provision of specialist advice on the selection, appointment and retention of specialist contractors (i.e. damp, structural etc.)
- Deliver professional surveys; prepare schedules and tender reports, providing recommendations on contract specifications
- To represent in court as required including giving evidence, assisting with case settlement and financial settlements
- Due to the nature of this role you must be minimum BSc qualified in Surveying or similar discipline (or qualififed by extensive experience)
- Association with a recognised professional body is highly desired (MCIOB/MRICS)
- Strong knowledge of contracts management in a maintenance environment
- Experienced managing & monitoring budgets
- Strong team player, working well with internal colleagues and providing high levels of customer service
- Strong understanding and knoweldge of legal disrepair protocol and landlord's responsibilities.
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Kieran Williams from Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.