£32k - 36k per year
7 months ago
Build Recruitment have exclusively partnered with a leading provider of social housing in London who are currently looking to expand their Legal Disrepair team with the addition of Legal Disrepair Officers on full time, fixed term contracts for 12 months.
- To successfully manage a caseload of legal disrepair cases made against the organisation
- Using customer service expertise to discuss with the tenant their claims and specify repairs that are essential to rectify outstanding defects
- Responsible of case of works up to £100k
- Deliver surveys; prepare schedules and tender reports, providing recommendations on contract specifications
- To prepare cases for court and working in collaboration with the legal disrepair surveyor for court proceedings
- Carry out pre inspections on properties raised with disrepairs claims
- Supervision of the partnered contractors to carry out an effective disrepairs service
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of the disrepair protocol
- Strong knowledge of contracts management in a maintenance environment
- Able to write concise reports
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Megan from Build Recruitment or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.