£50k per year + Car Allowance
about 1 month ago
Leasehold Project Manager - Social Housing - Major Works
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Location: Maidenhead, flexible working
£50K plus £4,500 car allowance.
A specialist in the field of leasehold management and associated obligations, this role will provide effective project management of my client's residents and liaison with all other interested parties in connection with the fire safety delivery and management at one of their key sites. Ensuring the organisation maintains compliance in relation to their obligations under the Fire Safety order and overseeing the Health and Safety of residents. Acting as the central point of contact and information for all internal and external stakeholders.
You will be accountable for:
- To act as the point of contact with residents at a multi-tenure block – solicitors, managing agents and any other relevant parties/organisations.
- To liaise with the finance team to provide projections of likely costs and service charges
- To manage and oversee any statutory consultation process
- To track and monitor the rectification of fire safety works.
- Responsible for taking steps to ensure that the building owner and Responsible Person maintain compliance with the Fire Safety Order 2005
- Responsible for ensuring that the building owner and head leaseholder complete any fire risk actions within the time frames stipulated within the Fire Risk Assessments
- Monitor and report on the progress, status and quality of all fire related remediation and capital works.
We are looking for a strong applicant with experience within the following:
- Significant experience of Managing Homeownership, shared ownership and Market rent teams, in a social housing environment.
- Experience within a housing/local authority or facilities management environment.
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service.
- Experience in managing and collecting service charges
- Experience in S20 consultation
- Experience managing staff
- Experience and knowledge of project management
- Experience of working in a commercial environment
- Educated to Degree level in a Building related discipline
For more information please apply.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.