£20 - 26 per hour
3 months ago
Build Recruitment are currently working with a leading housing organisation in South East London to recruit a Leasehold Officer on an interim basis.
* Effectively manage your patch of leasehold and shared ownership residents.
* Quickly resolve all leasehold & estate management issue that may arise
* Become the main point of contact for all leaseholders and homeownership residents
* Work in conjunction with the rents & service charge team, to maximise collections
* Deputise for the Manager when required, and be the lead for any complex issues
* Knowledgeable in Section 20 consultation
* Maintain knowledge of lease, statutory and regulatory obligations, best practice and legal precedent
* At least 2 years of experience working in a similar role
* Driving license & have access to a car
* Good knowledge of the housing legislation
* Competitive hourly rate
* Flexible working
* Minimum 3 month contract with a view to extension
Please apply within or contact Jack Burgess at Build Recruitment for more information.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.