£26.50 - 26.50 per hour
4 months ago
Start Date: ASAP /Hourly Rate: £26.50/ Available Positions: x1
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Association, who are looking for a Learning Specialist based in North London.
The company we are working with Is one of the largest housing associations in London and the south east. that own and manage more than 66,000 homes and employ around 2,000 staff. They provide homes across a range of tenures and are committed to continuing to deliver housing that is affordable to all. There origins reach back to the 1960s when there legacy organisations were established by local people who shared a similar vision - to provide homes to London's lower socio economic group, providing them a home from which to build themselves and their families a secure future.
Day to Day:
- Provide advice, design assistance and support on a variety of learning and development solutions
- Challenge managers, SMEs and committees to clarify desired learning outcomes to ensure that they are met
- Coach, mentor and assist internal colleagues to develop and deliver quality learning sessions, identifying areas for development and assisting in making improvements where required
- Support the Learning and Development team to maintain and update records and data, training assignments/profiles within the system and reports, clarifying changes and updates to all relevant parties.
Undertake project work as required, as follows:
- Scope and define project requirements
- Deliver work to agreed timeframes
- Ensure that any barriers to timely and effective implementation are identified and removed
- Manage and lead resources; identify and manage risks and issues
- Evaluate outcomes and make recommendations for further improvements
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Solid experience of sourcing, designing and delivering L&D solutions; ideally including mandatory care sector training, management and leadership development, sector-relevant qualifications and eLearning
- Substantial experience of designing training courses, workshops, action learning sets, eLearning and programmes
- Demonstratable ability to conduct training needs analysis in a large, diverse organisation and using this to recommend business focussed learning strategies and resources
- Solid experience of developing and implementing/ commissioning organisational wide initiatives (ideally both talent and learning)
- Exceptional communication, listening and influencing skills with a range of staff, customers and senior leaders
- Project management skills
Please apply or contact Jake Campbell at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.