£40k - 41k per year + Excellent Benefits
020 3176 4790
Learning / Development
18 days ago
Role: Learning & Development Coordinator
Sector: Construction / Housing
Location: Based from Aldgate - London & South East
Salary: £40,000 + industry leading benefits package
I am currently working with one of the UK’s leading housing maintenance and construction contractors who are looking to develop their learning and development team, my client are looking to bring on board a Learning & Development Coordinator who will be involved in leading the training coordination service to the company and to assist in delivering the training matrix as well as supporting the wider learning & development team.
The role will require the post holder to be responsible for;
• Organising training calendar for all training requests and design of softer skills training program.
• Dealing with colleges and universities ensuring correct funds are released from the Apprenticeship Levy.
• Booking internal and external training events and liaising with both internal and external training providers.
• CITB grant claims and training plan.
• Monitoring the progress and updating records on all staff undertaking professional memberships and further/higher qualifications.
• Provide proactive support, advice and guidance on all training issues.
The ideal candidate will need to be well-organised, self-starters who have a ‘can-do’ positive attitude and are able to work to deadlines, experience around using various Microsoft Office & Outlook programs would be beneficial to the role. As well as previous experience within a busy environment and within construction training and learning and development is also desirable.
In return my client offers a competitive salary and an industry leading benefits package, If you are interested in finding out more about the position then please get in touch – Mike.Davis@buildrec.com – 07415 259 073
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.