020 3176 4793
9 months ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Mobile Mechanical Shift Engineer to join a leading service provider for a role covering the West London area. Working on one of their Government contracts you will be required to lead the Mechanical team completing PPM and reactive tasks within the corporate sites on a shift basis to ensure 24hr cover for the sites.
- Time served mechanical engineer with a maintenance background.
- Experienced fault finding skills in LTHW heating systems, Air Compressors, Gas Fired Boilers, Steam Boilers, Water Treatment, Cooling Towers, etc
- Experience leading a team
- L8 ACOP
- Legionella Awareness
- Good team member with excellent communications skills with all levels of the workforce
- Electrical Knowledge
- The ability to work within a customer focused environment where brand image is very important
- Sound knowledge of understanding and developing safety documentation to ensure Servest / site safety procedures are followed at all times
- Customer Liaison skills
- COSHH Awareness
- First Aid
- Full driving licence
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.