£24k per year
11 months ago
Lead Repairs Planner
8am - 5pm / 1 hour lunch
My client is a leading total facilities services company providing critical business solutions to a broad range of customers across the UK. The individual will exemplify and promote our objectives and behaviours: Bold, Caring, Demanding and Open.
The Planner will form part of the Planning and Helpdesk Function, ensuring duties are carried out in accordance with customer and company requirements. They will plan and prioritise work within recognised safe systems and in accordance with all aspects of health and safety legislation. They will participate in a team approach to the allocation of duties under the management of the Helpdesk Manager supporting and working effectively with colleagues to provide good working relationships within the service.
What will you deliver?
- To manage the production planners within the team
- Make sure planners are aware, supported and trained in their daily tasks
- Manage and support the team so daily tasks are completed in line with contract requirements
- Manage holidays/sickness within the team and make sure enough cover is always available to ensure service is maintained
- Undertake monthly one to one review meetings with each planner
- Liaise with the supervisors and report back to Operations Manager with regards to deviations from agreed plans
- Record call stats and carry out spot checks on each team member on both a weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor and track progress of potential overdue orders, closing down of orders, cyclical maintenance activities and monitor/track and report KPIs as required per contract.
- Producing contractual monthly reports and presenting within the agreed service meetings.
- Manage and liaise with the client at relationship map level to build effective relationships and monitor contractual KPI compliance.
- Regularly report to the Operations Manager on contract performance and improvements.
- Effectively and proactively assist in supporting void properties KPI when required from receipt through to completion and handover.
On offer is a competitive salary, car or car allowance, bonus and benefits package, which includes;
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to XX times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
- Experience at supervisory level within the construction or building maintenance sector
- Experience of operating maintenance programmes
- Strong ICT skills including experience of hand-held technology
- Strong staff management skills
- Experience of managing specialist sub-contracted supply chains
- Good understanding and appreciation of effective customer care
- Good standard of record keeping and administration
If you are interested please Apply ASAP!!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.