£28k - 30k per year
about 2 months ago
Senior Repairs Planner / Lead Planner
£28,000k - £30,000k Salary
Permanent/ Full time - 40 Hours PW / Mon - Fri
My client is a leading Housing Association, they are currently looking for a Lead planner to join their team on a permanent basis.
They focus on creating structures and spaces, that provide an environment for people to thrive in; and solutions for their customers that provide a better experience.
What is the Opportunity?
- My client has an excellent opportunity to join our property services team as a lead Planner/Scheduler, supporting our contract with the local Councils.
- The purpose of this role is to manage the day-to-day planning of the Multi Trade Operatives diaries to ensure all jobs are adequately allocated, attended and jobs re-booked or closed off as necessary.
- The team are the first point of contact for residents and the client to log all repairs and aid in any queries whilst ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times.
- You will ensure that all appointments are kept and ensure we attain 100% compliancy.
- This role will be based in the Ealing office working Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.
- It is vital that you have previous Managerial experience and planning or scheduling experience, preferably within the housing or repairs sector. You must also be highly IT literate and have the ability to multi task as this will be a busy yet rewarding role.
- You will have real passion for providing the highest level of customer service whilst being empathetic.
Please Apply with your most updated CV and somebody from the team will be in touch.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.