Kingston upon Thames
£42k per year
6 months ago
Lead Multi Skilled Engineer
South West London
Build Recruitment are recruiting for an exciting permanent role for a Lead Multi Skilled Engineer for one of our biggest clients. This Lead Multi Skilled Engineer role will be based on a static site in South West London. The Lead Multi Skilled Engineer will be leading a team of engineers and looking after the helpdesk in events of job escalation. Their main responsibilities will be to ensure that all work assigned to them via the contract helpdesk is organised and updated swiftly if a contractor is required. It will be the Lead Multi Skilled Engineers duty to undertake all tasks using the mobile device correctly.
Key Responsibilities for the Lead Electrical Engineer:
- The Lead Electrical Engineer to be a Technical lead in relevant designated disciplines including Authorised Person duties.
- To carry out fault identifications on
- Liase with Sub-Contractors and raise quotations to the client.
- Supervisor/Guide for any contractors coming to site.
- Providing Quotes to the Team Leader and Supervisor ready for approval.
- Providing point of contacts in the event of task escalation.
- Carrying out fault escalations for Fabric/Electrical/Heating/Ventilation and AC issues.
- Helping team leader in managing stock levels within the stores.
- To have a good Physical Fitness as will need to be able to lift up to 20KG through manual handling.
- To be always smart and presentable whilst presenting the company in a professional manner.
- Excellent communication skills with a full understanding of customer needs & expectations and a good approach to act upon both verbal and written instructions.
Specifications and Requirements for the Lead Multi Skilled Engineer:
- To have good communication with your colleagues and clients.
- Responding effectively to client requirements.
- Basic IT skills, good problem-solving abilities and a good knowledge of our clients safe systems of working.
- For the Lead Multi Skilled Engineer to have a good basic Knowledge throughout maintenance trades which include; Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric skills with a minimum of City and Guilds (or NVQ) at Level 3.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.