City of London
£39k - 41k per year + Package
4 months ago
Lead Maintenance Engineer | City of London | New Commercial Contract | £38,000 + Package
Are you experienced in commercial maintenance? Are you electrically qualified?
We are currently recruiting for a Lead Engineer to work across a portfolio of commercial premises around the Charing Cross (London) area.
- Electrical fault finding, wiring, power distribution, sockets, circuits, transformers, emergency lighting
- AHU's / FCU's (belts changes, filter changes, coil cleans), boiler resents, plant checks, chiller checks
- Basic plumbing, water temperatures, carpentry / general building services
- Over-seeing another engineer
- Supervising sub-contractors, issuing permits etc
- Liaising with / updating the client
- £38,000 basic salary (Could be negotiable)
- Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00
- Looking after 4 commercial sites
- Working for a privately owned, growing business with a start-up feel
- Expanding contract and plenty of room for progression
- Interesting sites opposed to a standard office premises.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company Pension
- City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Experience within commercial maintenance
- Strong knowledge of all round building services duties
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.