£38k - 42k per year + Package
12 months ago
Lead Maintenance Engineer | City of London | Corporate Premises
Are you a Lead Engineer / Supervisor? Are you looking for a new opportunity?
We are currently recruiting for a Lead Engineer to work in a very high end corporate premises based in the City of London (Close to Moorgate Station).
You will be the Lead in a team of 5 on site, looking after both Landlord and Tenanted area's.
This is a very prestigious building so it is essential that this engineer is very client facing and able to build a rapport with the customer on site.
- £38,000 - £42,000 starting salary - dependant on experience
- Monday to Friday (08:00 - 17:00 / 09:00 - 18:00)
- Working in a high end corporate premises with a highly prestigious business
- Family run service provider with a welcome, friendly approach opposed to only chasing a profit margin
- Expanding business with a high amount of opportunities
- Overtime available for extra earnings
- Company pension
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Over-seeing the on site engineering
- Keeping log books / all compliance up to date
- Liasing with the customer
- Reporting back to management with updates
- Supervising sub contractors
- Hands on engineering duties - Electrical / Mechanical
- City and Guilds Level 3 or equivelent
- Commercial Maintenance Experience
- Ideally have experience within high end corporate environments
- Ideally experience in a lead or supervisory role before
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.