020 3176 4793
5 days ago
My client, a leading FM contractor that operates strongly within the Public Sector currently have an opportunity for a Lead Gas Engineer within their mobile engineering team.
- To deliver planned, preventative and reactive maintenance in line with the contract service delivery plan for Commercial and Domestic gas and related equipment
- To carry out gas works including minor new works, refurbishment and capital works replacement programme
- To investigate, troubleshoot and rectify defects in all boiler and gas systems and associated plant/components, commissioning subcontractors where necessary
- To ensure all statutory documentation is completed and kept up to date at all times
- Hours for this role are 40 hours per week, 08:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday
- Qualified to C&G level, or equivalent, in one or more discipline and to a competent standard under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 essential
- Building services background or trade based knowledge in a similar environment
- Able to read technical drawings and interpret O&M manuals
- A proactive, flexible, can-do approach
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including IT proficiency
- Able to obtain DBS clearance (due to working alongside children)
- Must hold valid full driving licence
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.