£38k - 42k per year
020 3176 4790
9 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled maintenance engineer to work for a rapidly growing FMCG company. During my clients exciting time of growth, career progression is on offer for ambitious individuals who would like to take that step up.
You will be a highly skilled maintenance engineer with a strong knowledge and understanding of working previously in building services. You must have several years experience .
As well as your experienced engineering skill set you will have a great attitude and attention to detail across all your work, striving for excellence and be able to work autonomously as well as a team player, the opportunity to lead a team in the near future.
If you would like to work for a well known service provider in a Monday to Friday days-based role, for a company who are serious about growth and have backing from leading suppliers in the industry, then this could be the perfect role for you!
- Responsible to the Senior Maintenance Manager and Maintenance Supervisor.
- Supervising a small team of Maintenance Technicians on shift to complete both planned and reactive maintenance, ensuring resources are allocated to priority areas.
- Assisting with major breakdowns by carrying out root cause analysis, fault diagnosis and repairs to ensure downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Control of stock, parts identification and ordering.
- Liaise with production teams to ensure maintenance does not impact on production processes and output.
- Providing plausible solutions to prevent re-occurrence of machinery issues.
- Hands on approach to machine maintenance.
- Experience of working with woodworking machinery.
- Knowledge of Homag machines is preferable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organisational and planned approach.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Knowledge/Qualifications in electrical and mechanical engineering disciplines.
- Time-served electrical engineer in a manufacturing or production environment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.