£25k - 35k per year
23 days ago
Senior Contract Support
ASAP / Permanent- Senior Contract Support
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level and are currently working with an FM company who are looking for a Senior Contract Support based in Hammersmith
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the largest, most successful FM companies which will give you a chance to gain good critical experience and potentially progress within their company. This role as a Senior Contract Support will require you to have a financial background and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where every day presents a new challenge.
Day to Day:
- Assists HR/Payroll in preparing responses to garnishments and levies, acts as liaison with Payroll to ensure wages are garnished appropriately for building and non-building employees
- Reviews all Option/Acquisition and production staff agreements to provide accurate information to division regarding Option Deadline status ensuring that all deadline dates are met
- Meet or exceed established metrics for productivity, turn-around time and quality
- Perform accounting functions as assigned including, but not limited to book, reconcile and report cash, prepaid assets, intercompany, payroll and accrued liabilities
- Responsible for the compilation of data, as they relate to clinical trial activity on a monthly/yearly basis, including recording and reconciling activity
- Facility Management and/or Real Estate Property Management experience preferred
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to manage each essential duty satisfactorily
- Looking for an individual who can effectively present information to, and respond to questions from, managers, clients, and customers
- Ability to understand PO's and invoicing.
Please contact Elliot Cariss Smith at Build Recruitment if the role as Senior Contract Support is of interest for you.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.