£12 per hour
18 days ago
Labour Hire Desk Administrator
Location: Newbury (Working from home until June 2021)
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Temporary for 6 months (to be reviewed after 6 months)
We have an exciting temporary opportunity for an Administrator to be part of our Labour Hire Desk team, to support the general administration within the Labour Hire Desk for up to six months.
Key Accountabilities for the role include:
- Responsible for accurately inputting data for new labour requests
- Ensure the smooth running of office administration including filing and phone call management
- Ensure post is opened and distributed including copying and taking responsibility for outward post.
Skills & Behaviours:
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication, professionalism, planning and organisational skills
- A strong result focus
- Self – motivation
- Uses data and analysis to drive performance
- Demonstrates excellent Customer Service
We are looking for you to have worked in a similar administrative role and have experience of maintaining records and databases as well as competent using Excel, Word and Outlook.
To be successful in this role will have excellent planning, organisational and communications skills, able to work confidently and productively, both working from home and within an office environment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.