£40k - 55k per year
7 months ago
Laboratory Health & Safety Manager
As the Laboratory Health and Safety Manager your role will be to oversee the health and safety of labs and workshops on a static site in Cambridge. The health and safety manager will be working in a market leading company with the opportunity to progress. The health and safety manager will have full control over their budget and the way they take the role forward. This will be a hands on role where you will be working alongside scientific professionals at the top of their game.
- Oversee the activities in the labs and workshops ensuring correct health and safety procedures are followed
- Ensure labs and workshops are correctly decommissioned and cleaned.
- Completing risk assessments and method statements
- Manage the health and safety budget
- Manage the occupational health screening programme for all staff
- Quality management
- The Health and Safety Manager will need experience overseeing the health and safety in laboratories
- Clean Rooms, engineering, manufacturing and distribution
- Experience with OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Project management skills
- Good knowledge of health and safety regulations and legislation
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience working in a health and safety manager role
- The Health and safety manager will need either NEBOSH or IOSH qualifications
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.