£28k - 32k per year
020 3176 4790
8 months ago
We are a privately run company, and we pay excellent rates, and we pay on time.
In return, we ask for excellent quality of work, professionalism, good communication, and an excellent & friendly approach to dealing with customers.
We supply and deliver all materials to site, and we arrange collection of all waste materials.
We are currently recruiting Kitchen & Bathroom Fitters to join our installation network across Hmpshire, we have immediate long term work within the Southampton, Hampshire and surrounding areas.
Applicants are required to have the following credentials:
- Minimum 5 years kitchen fitting experience, ideally installing contemporary style kitchens
- Must have your own tools and van for Contract work
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read drawings and to work independently
- Kitchen Fitting: Minimum 5 years
- Superb attention to detail, taking pride in your work
- Excellent customer and colleague communication abilities
- Professional attitude and approach to every job and customer
- Self starter who is highly motivated and a problem solver
- Contract Rates: Fixed price per installation. Excellent Rates
- Mileage and/or accommodation allowance (Where applicable)
- You will be required to wear our company uniforms
- This work is on Park Homes only (Static Caravans), and it is generally straightforward work, with some pipework needing access via underneath the Park Home
- We mostly install the Howdens Kitchen ranges
Condition of Employment with us:
- We aim to guarantee you work ahead on a rolling 3 months contract
- We require commitment and loyalty to achieve this
- Initially, we will require a financial bond of 10% of the contract value, repayable on completion of the contract. This requirement will be waived once you have successfully completed your first two installations
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.