£25k - 35k per year + Bonus + Bens
about 2 months ago
Junior Business Agent – Pubs & Restaurants, Exeter; Working for our client, a market-leading Commercial Property Agency, the purpose of this role is to sell and acquire businesses on behalf of both private and corporate clients in the Pubs & Restaurants sector in Edinburgh. The business was established over 80 years ago and has successfully expanded to provide professional brokerage and advisory services across the UK and Europe. A very exciting opportunity to join this premium brand organisation and take your career to new levels and enjoy a dynamic and friendly culture.
You will ideally have strong focus in the Pubs & Restaurants sector.
• Relevant Real Estate Degree is desirable;
• Previous experience within an Estate Agency business;
• Exceptional negotiation and communication skills;
• Very strong IT skills with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Knowledge of trade sector and current market trends;
• Knowledge of relevant legislation such as the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations, Estate Agents Act and Money Laundering Regulations;
• Report preparation skills;
• Experience of working with Salesforce is desirable.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To take responsibility for the business within the allocated patch and sector;
• To build the client base within the patch;
• To visit and talk to clients about their business and its special features;
• To collect information about the property and take photographs;
• To estimate the value of the property using the correct estimation calculations and processes;
• To sell Christie & Co’s services to clients;
• To market and promote properties for sale;
• To send out details of new businesses in the market to database contacts;
• To advise clients about the buying and selling process;
• To arrange and carry out the viewings of properties;
• To represent the sellers in negotiations with prospective buyers;
• To monitor the sales as they proceed and liaise with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, surveyors, solicitors and other agents;
• To advise clients and help buyers to decide what they want to buy;
• To keep up to date with trends in the local commercial property market.
On offer is a highly competitive package and opportunity to progression. For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Danny at email@example.com / 07756 401156
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.