£30,049 per year
15 days ago
My Client provides services to more than 140,000 customers and 65,000 homes nationwide. With a turnover of £360.5m and a truly national presence, they are one of the leading housing providers in the sector.
They have a vacancy for a Multi Skilled Technician - Joiner to work in the Havant area with our Empty/void Homes Team.
This is a full time, (39 hours per week), permanent vacancy and does entail covering an out of hours rota.
- Demonstrable competence within required primary trade.
- Various multi-trade skills and experience, sufficient to enable the completion of repairs at the first visit (first time fix).
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems seeking any advice required.
- Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Experience of working within the social housing sector.
- Carpentry NVQ Level 2 or 3 (City & Guilds) or equivalent recognised competency in the required trade.
They offer an excellent benefits package below:
- Amazing career development opportunities
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Access to Employee assistance programme
- Access to Benefits Portal offering everyday Lifestyle Benefits
- Professional qualification support & financial support for professional subscriptions
- Aspire programme - £100 allowance per employee each financial year
- Training & E-learning courses
The salary £30,049 rising to £31,600 after 6 months, with a Van + Fuel included.
If you are interested in this position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Alex Toumazos at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.