£15.55 - 15.55 per hour
4 months ago
My Client provides services to more than 140,000 customers and 65,000 homes nationwide, and they are one of the leading housing providers in the sector.
About the role
They have an opportunity for a Joiner/Multi Trader to cover the Barnsley area.
This is a Temporary vacancy, with 3 months of work booked which may turn into permanant work. You will be doing 39 hours per week, and they paying £15.55 per hour.
A van and fuel card is also included.
What we're looking for
You'll also be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrable competence within required primary trade.
- Various multi-trade skills and experience, sufficient to enable the completion of repairs at the first visit (first time fix).
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Experience of working within the social housing sector.
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 (City & Guilds) or equivalent recognised competency in the required trade.
If you are interested in this position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Alex Toumazos at Build Recruitment.
Alex Toumazos | Recruitment Consultant
020 3176 4790 | 07852 172 251
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.