£30,049 - 31,360 per year
4 months ago
My Client provides services to more than 140,000 customers and 65,000 homes nationwide. With a turnover of £360.5m and a truly national presence, they are one of the leading housing providers in the sector.
About the role
They have an opportunity for a Multi Skilled Technician/Joiner to join the Empty Homes Team covering Oldham and the surrounding areas.
This is permanent full time vacancy, 39 hours per week.
What we're looking for
You'll also be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrable competence within required primary trade.
- Various multi-trade skills and experience, sufficient to enable the completion of repairs at the first visit (first time fix).
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Experience of working within the social housing sector.
- Carpentry NVQ Level 2 or 3 (City & Guilds) or equivalent recognised competency in the required trade.
The salary £30,049 rising to £31,600 after 6 months, with a Van + Fuel included.
If you are interested in this position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Alex Toumazos at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.