£54k per year
9 months ago
Build Recruitment are working as the exclusive recruitment partner for Lincolnshire Housing Partnership (LHP) as they look to appoint several new people to their Assets & Development Team.
Having recently appointed a new Corporate Head of Asset Management, LHP are looking to grow their Asset Management team and you could be the person they are looking for!
The Investment Delivery Manager plays an integral part within the organisation.
As Investment Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the programming and delivery of the capital investment and cyclical maintenance programmes. This will also include managing the collection of all stock condition data to inform the Asset Management Strategy and future investment needs. The role will also manage asset decisions including supporting the disposal of land and assets in accordance with Regulatory requirements.
The role is defined as being flexible under our agile working policy, therefore you will be able to work from wherever is suitable to complete the task at hand. This might be at home, or in one of our offices located in Boston or Grimsby, or somewhere else!
The Successful Candidate
We are looking for an individual who leads from front - someone who can demonstrate experience of successful investment programme delivery. A team player who leads by example with knowledge that delivery of great customer service should be at the forefront of all services provided by LHP.
We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Programming and delivery of capital programmes on a multi-site basis. Maximising value for money and the return on asset for the organisation’s property portfolio.
- The ability to interpret stock condition data to develop pro-active programmes that form logical and timely investment that meet with budget provisions
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with contractors and suppliers.
- Ability to procure resultant packages of work that obtains maximum value for money and complies with Regulatory and best practice standards.
- Experienced in Leaseholder legislation and the associated requirements of the consultation process for works packages
- Managing the budgets of high volume and high value works programmes
- Understand key drivers that influence the return on investment for the re-development of existing assets.
If this opportunity sounds like it could be the next step in your career, please apply below for more information or contact Jen Radcliffe on 07879742988 for an informal discussion about the role.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.