£45,019 per year
17 days ago
Build are working with a Cheshire based HA who are looking to appoint a new Contracts Team Leader to their Asset Management team
Our client is a Housing Provider with 5000 properties across East Cheshire and the surrounding areas. They are ambitious with plans to build more homes, regenerate local areas and invest in their properties.
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone to join and manage a team of Contract Managers and the Asset administration function to provide the smooth delivery of the investment programmes.
We can offer you:
- A minimum of 28 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays).
- An extra day off for your birthday
- A great pension scheme that's designed to suit your needs
- Flexible working hours and home working
- Access to our Health Cash Plan
- Training and development. Let us know where you want to get to and we'll help you get there.
- A focus on your wellbeing including health MOTs and events.
In this role, you will be ensuring assets are invested to provide sustainable, affordable homes for customers. You will also develop a programme of data collection to ensure the team is capturing up to date information in relation to the performance of the stock on a rolling programme using suitable technology.
If you would like to play a part in driving a business forward as an Investment Contract Team Leader, we'd love to hear from you.
Please apply below for more information
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.