£40k - 50k per year + Car/Allowance
6 months ago
Social Housing – Property Services
£40-50k + Car & Package
We are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a repiuatable SME main contractor covering a wide range of specilisms with property services the housing sector a key focus. The role will be to work as part of the commercial team focussing on passive fire programmes, Kitchens and Barthrooms and broader property services contracts as well as D&B refurbishment projects across a wide range of sectors.
Our client is looking for a quantity surveyor with a few years experience within main contracting sector ideally with previous experience working on a planned maintenance programmes with exposure to SOR's, sub contractor managment, cost reporting, final accounting, CVR’s, variations etc.
If you are interested in a move into a leading main-contractor where you can be a part of a successful and stable team, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Control all expenditure.
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
- Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
- Attend project & company related meetings.
- Ensure timely cash flow management.
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
You will need:
- Ideally 3+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role in housing maintenance.
- Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact Jonny Barltrop at Build Recruitment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.