£400 - 500 per day
about 1 month ago
Sustainability Lead - Interim Contract 6 months + - £400-500/day
Immediate start available
My client has a brand new requirement for a Sustainability Project Manager to assist them with their goal of achieving net carbon zero across their housing stock by 2030.
You will be working alongside the Asset Management & Investment team managing a number of green initiative projects to achieve the successful delivery of their Sustainability strategy.
Sustainability & Energy Improvement Programme
- Lead the development and implementation of the Sustainability Strategy & Energy Improvement delivery plan in conjunction with internal colleagues and external partners to enable my client to become a sector leading sustainable housing provider.
- Support the delivery of a 'Sustainability Delivery project Group’ acting as the accountable body of relevant subject matter experts to deliver our strategy.
- Support in the delivery plan to develop programmes to meet their specific needs and aspirations
- Seek creative opportunities for external funding and financing initiatives to support funding our sustainability priorities
- Develop and manage relationships with partners and organisations to develop and deliver our priorities
- Create success measures to enable progress to be tracked against the Sustainability Strategy and delivery plan.
- Be the lead sustainability subject matter expert on sustainability and carbon reduction related activity – including briefing the business on legislative and policy changes, identifying risks, implications and opportunities that they present
- Assessment and application of existing good practice and innovation in sustainability and carbon reduction
- Provide specialist advice and support to the Asset Management & Investment team in relation to our Planned Investment Programme
- Support our planned investment process and modelling to support operational colleagues identify priorities and translate them into tangible sustainable investment.
- Support the development of a pipeline of opportunities to provide sustainability related services
- Provide specialist advice in tender production and solution development for funding bids
- Support the wider Asset Management & Investment team and operational colleagues to manage relationships with partnering consultants and other internal and external influencers in relation to sustainability priorities
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.