£22 - 25 per hour
2 months ago
Senior Housing Officer
Build recruitment are working with a Northamptonshire based housing provider, who are recruiting for a Senior Housing Officer on an interim basis of 6 months.
- Effectively manage your patch of properties by dealing with any issues that may arise
- You will be responsible for the lettings, voids, and tenancy support on your patch
- Assist tenants to ensure they are not at risk of losing their property
- Deal with any complex ASB cases, in partnership with the police and other external stakeholders
- Successfully manage two assistants and a coordinator
- Available to interivew and start at short notice
- Possess at least 3 years of working experience in a position within this capacity within the public sector
- Possess a Driving license & have access to a car (Essential)
- Good knowledge of the housing legislation
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.