£250 - 300 per day
24 days ago
Interim Senior Asset Surveyor Surveyor - Social Housing
Build Recruitment are working with a leading provider of social housing based in London who are looking to add an Interim Senior Asset Surveyor to their Asset team, initially on an interim basis.
You will be responsible for a team that delivers a variety of planned maintenance programmes, managing both main and sub-contractors delivering a number of internal and external refurbishment works.
- To manage a team of surveyors to deliver over £15m worth of works in the South East region.
- To deliver the technical service that provides effective capital investment, cyclical and planned maintenance services.
- Provide detailed specifications for large scale planned works validation programmes and ad hoc building projects
- Understanding the use of the Natfed 7.1 SOR codes
- Planning the work from inspection to completion
- Budget management for the wider team.
- Understanding basic build regs
What you will need:
- You will be a qualified Building Surveyor with a recognised qualification within Building Surveying (HND/C, BSc or qualified by extensive experience).
- Experienced managing a team within the social housing sector.
- Experience of working for a Registered Social Landlord is also required, delivering planned refurbishment projects in a similar environment.
- Experienced managing large projects from inception to completion, monitoring budgets and writing specifications
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and CDM
- Good IT experience
- Good communication with the team, supply chains, residents and leaseholders
- Team player
- Ownership of work
- Full flexibility to work from home with flexible hours
- Competitive daily rate
- Minimum 3 month contract, chance it could go permanent
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.