£23 - 26 per hour
3 months ago
Interim Repairs Surveyor - Summary
£23-£26 Per Hour/Temporary/ Full-Time
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. My client is a leading provider of social housing, currently looking to hire an Interim Repairs Surveyor on a full time permanent basis within their East Anglia region.
Key Responsibilities of the Repairs Surveyor
- Management and delivery of all aspects of your major repairs against objectives for a region and in line with your budgetary accountability and control.
- Implement effective project and contract management disciplines including project briefs; on-site progress visits/meetings; valuations and variations; Post inspections and sign off.
- Undertake a Range of stock condition surveys to the property portfolio.
Requirements for the Repairs Surveyor
- Technical qualification in Building Surveying or similar discipline
- Extensive experience within Repairs & Maintenance within a social housing environment
- Excellent defect diagnosis experience and all round building pathology/construction knowledge
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Excellent negotiator, with a good level of ICT and verbal/written communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Jack Burgess at Build Recruitment
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.