£350 - 450 per day
about 2 months ago
Interim Repairs Manager – London – Social Housing
My client is a leading provider of social housing in the Greater London region who are looking to hire an Interim Repairs Manager into their organisation on a long-term interim basis.
The Interim Repairs Manager will:
- Support the Head of Service to deliver a good quality and cost effective repairs service within budget restraints, high safety standards and compliance measures.
- Drive KPI performance and awareness throughout the team.
- Robustly manage, cost control performance, productivity and value for money in the repairs, voids and complex works including disrepair works to high standards.
- Manage performance management of contractors, KPI’s and service improvement plans
The Interim Repairs Manager should have:
- Extensive social housing repairs and maintenance experience, having previously worked for a Housing Association, Local Authority or Main Contractor delivering similar responsive repairs works.
- Excellent customer focussed attitude
- Strong management experience, including direct technical staff alongside external contracts management of service providers
- Strong technical building pathology knowledge alongside a relevant building qualification (HND, Degree qualified or MCIOB highly desirable)
- Competitive daily rate
- Agile working
- Interim contract with excellent opportunities to extend/become permanent
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.