£350 - 400 per day
4 months ago
Interim Repairs Manager
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester, and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from operative to executive level and are currently working with a leading provider of Social Housing who are looking for an Interim Repairs Manager based in Bedfordshire.
A leading provider of social housing in the Bedfordshire region, due to a recent restructure they are looking for an experienced Repairs Manager to work as part of their Asset Management team.
Day to Day:
- Lead and motivate a team of Surveyors and Supervisors, including one to ones, professional development, and performance reviews, as well as taking the lead on managing the main contractor.
- Manage significant budgets, including performance management of contractors, KPI’s and service improvement plans
- Engage with residents, offering excellent customer service in response to any complaints regarding responsive repairs
- Extensive social housing repairs and maintenance experience, having previously worked for a Housing Association, Local Authority or Main Contractor delivering similar responsive repairs works.
- Excellent customer focused attitude
- Strong management experience, including direct technical staff alongside external contracts management of service providers
- Strong technical building pathology knowledge alongside a relevant building qualification (HND, Degree qualified or MCIOB highly desirable)
- Competitive day rate
- Long term contract
- Immediate start available
Please apply or contact Jack Burgess at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.